Thursday, November 13, 2008

Welcome to the world of Elisha a.k.a Ellie

Hello everyone,

My name is Elisha Madden. I also go by the nickname Ellie. I am 24 years old and live in Bridgeport, NE. I work at Subway and live with my parents. I know, I'm 24 year's old and still living with them? I am working on getting a place on my own. I am also working on getting a new job.

I have two animals. I have a cat named Tiger and a dog named Kady. Tiger also goes by Psycho and Praire Dog. Kady just has one name, no nickname yet. I am single, a Christian, and a friend. I will post more things later. Hope you enjoy my blog!! Have a great day.

Psalm 118 5-9

I was in trouble, so I called to the Lord. The Lord answered me and set me free. I will not be afraid, because the Lord is with me. People can't do anything to me. The Lord is with me to help me, so I will see my enemies defeated. It is better to trust the Lord than to trust people. It is better to trust the Lord than to trust princes.

1 comment:

MAM said...

To everything there is a season,
a time for every purpose under the sun.
A time to be born and a time to die;
a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
a time to kill and a time to heal ...
a time to weep and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn and a time to dance ...
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to lose and a time to seek;
a time to rend and a time to sew;
a time to keep silent and a time to speak;
a time to love and a time to hate;
a time for war and a time for peace.
ecclesiastes 3:1-8