Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fireproof

When the previews came out for the movie, "Fireproof". I knew that I wanted to see this movie. It did come out in theaters up here but I really didn't have time to go see it. So I waited until the movie came out and bought it. A friend of mine saw it and said that it was really good. She recommended it for my whole family to see it. Well today I finally had time to watch it. My mom and dad watched it with me.

This is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time! I loved it!! It is one of those movies that you just need to see. It is great for couples, married couples, and single people. It talk about Christ and the relationship that you need to have with Him before you can really have a relationship with another person. It also showed that one person believed in Christ and the other one saw how happy that person was and wanted to be as happy as them. I recommend this movie to everyone!!!

Anyways, what has been happening to me lately: I have been working, working, working, and have I mentioned working? Its work and then home. Home and then work. I'm not really complaining because the more hours I have the more money I have. The only problem is that I am getting really frustrated at work. I am getting frustrated with the people and the schedule! It just seems nobody really wants to work.

It just kills me when I can work 14 days in a row and a co-worker complains about working three days in a row! I am just sick and tired of nobody really working as a team! When I first started working there it seemed like a team effort and now, it doesn't even feel like a team. Nobody volunteers to work for another person. There is so much drama there!! It feels like junior high again! I just wish that we had people who will work!

I think that is all that is happening right now!! I talk later!!!

1 comment:

The Buffington Family said...

Hey, Elisha! I'm so glad you liked the movie. It's been sitting at our house for a couple of weeks but I'm forcing myself to hold off. Our church is having a showing of it for the community next week. I'm really excited to see it and for the Christ-life it might bring!