Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dorm Life

Hey Everyone,

Well my first week passed by with greatness! I don't know if I should use that word "greatness" or just use the word great! Either way my first week went flying by! I am glad too because I was scared that it would crawl by and I'd be waiting for the next day to begin and the next adventure to start. Well tomorrow begins with a new adventure and a new day.

Tonight I was walking down towards my room and it hit me, this reminded me of my college days. Just so much BETTER! I live in a dorm but with my own bathroom. I share a kitchen, washer and dryer with 8 other people, this is so COLLEGE!! Only now I am getting paid. Hmmmm, BETTER???? Yes I would say so! I am also doing something that I love. I can not believe that I have been here for two weeks now!! I will have pictures up soon so I can show everyone what has been happening here!! Have a great night and I hope it snows tonight!!! SNOW SNOW SNOW pllllleaaaasssseeee!!!

Elisha

No comments: