Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Take your favorite Song and ...

First I want you to find your favorite song. Got it? Great now I want you to turn it on. Turn it up. Are you doing it? I want you to turn the volume up as loud as you can. Now, start singing or dancing with it. You can do either one or both at the same time.

Okay now after the song is done I want you to hear it again. No dancing or singing. I want you listen to the lyrics. Why is this your favorite song? Has this song changed for you? Is there a reason why it is your favorite song?



Now that you have done everything with your song. Doesn't music help you? Music is here to lift everyone up. To help them through the day or an event. Music is even there when somebody dies or you are sad. I watched an episode of my favorite show and they were talking about how music effects you. I agree with them.

Anyways, my week has been going great! I got a promotion yesterday. I get to stay here for a year now! I am a program staff now with everybody else! I am so happy!! Nothing else is going really. Oh I did work respite last weekend. That was so fun and it also got me ready for the summer season that will start after May 15th. Just to tell everybody I am coming home May 15th-May 16th. Hope I get to see everyone! Have a great day!!!

No comments: