Friday, June 26, 2009

Alone in the World .. Or at least in my world

Okay I know this sounds very weird but I really feel alone! Ever since last week I feel alone. Something happened and I can't really get into but after that happened I feel ALONE! This week I feel like everybody is just being nice to me. I am here for a year and now I don't know if I want to be here or not. Or is God putting me through a test??? Hmmmm

Didn't really think of that. I don't know really. All I know is that I feel really alone. The friends I thought I had here I don't know if we are really friends or not. I just feel alone and about to cry. I know sometimes I make things out of a molehill that really isn't there. It just feels weird right now! I am praying and hoping that I am making nothing out of a molehill. I guess I will see what happens. Hopefully everything is right with the world out there. I know in Ellie's World it just could be better. Oh well tomorrow is another day. Hopefully a better one! Talk to you all later.

Always,
Ellie

No comments: